Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Questions To Ask To Move Your Company Forward


The April 2014 issue of Inc. magazine featured a fascinating list of 35 questions from business owners, entrepreneurs and management thinkers.  Each offered the one question they would ask to move a company forward.

From the list, my favorites are:
  • Are we relevant?  Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
  • What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective leader?
  • Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
  • Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
And, my most favorite is:
  • How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
What question do you ask to help move your company forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment