Sunday 30 November 2014

My Favorite Nelson Mandela Quotes


As we near the first-year anniversary of the day Nelson Mandela died, I think about my favorite Nelson Mandela leadership quotes:
  • "Lead from the back--and let others believe they are in front."
  • "The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."
  • "It always seems impossible until it's done."
  • "I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles."
  • "I've learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.  The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."
  • "Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."

No comments:

Post a Comment