Saturday 22 November 2014

Best New Leadership Book of 2014 To Be Announced December 1


On December 1 I'll announce my vote for the best new leadership book of 2014.  Stay tuned. It's a great one.

In the meantime, here's a look back at my my top (favorite) books for leaders that were published in 2013.

Each provides timely, practical and valuable tips, techniques and tools for how to become a more effective leader.

You'll find among the books useful information about:
  • communicating more effectively 
  • the power of story telling
  • creating an ethical workplace culture
  • increasing revenue
  • the basics you need to know as a first-time leader

http://www.amazon.com/Ethical-Leadership-Creating-Sustaining-Business/dp/0749469560/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1386723136&sr=1-9&keywords=ethical+leadership














And, my favorite from 2012 in case you haven't read this book:





No comments:

Post a Comment