Thursday 27 October 2016

How To Help People Win At Work

Here are 10 important questions business leaders should ask, according to Ken Blanchard and Garry Ridge, authors of Helping People Win At Work:
  1. Does my business have a clear, meaningful, and easily understood vision/mission?
  2. Do I have the right people in the right seats on the bus?
  3. Do I have a BHAG (big hairy audacious goal), and have I communicated it to my employees?
  4. Are my values driving the behavior I want in my organization?
  5. Am I creating a culture that increases employee engagement?
  6. Am I cultivating a spirit of internal and external learning?
  7. Do my employees know what an A looks like, and am I supporting them to get that A?
  8. Are our products/services creating lasting, positive memories for our customers?
  9. Do I have the best, most timely data and information to help my business make good decisions?
  10. Are our key performance indicators the right ones, and are we measuring what matters?
And, one more questions to ask is:
  • Do we celebrate success?

No comments:

Post a Comment